TRANSPARENT LEVEL GAUGE
- It consists of a metal body, machined to have an internal chamber and one or more front windows (on each side of the gauge).
- On each window a special high resistance plate transparent glass is applied with sealing joint and metal cover plate hold by bots & nuts.
- To avoid leakage in case of glass breakage, safety ball-check device can be provided in the cross-fittings or shut-off valves
- To protect glass surfaces from corrosion action of the process fluid, Transparent level gauge can be fitted with CAF, Mica shields or PTFE shields
- Fluid level indication is the result of the different transparency property of the two media (i.e. liquid and air or vapour).
- Illuminator - Weatherproof or Flameproof