DISPLACER TYPE LEVEL SWITCH
- These switches have a displacer heavier than the liquid which is suspended by a spring.
- When the liquid is in contact with the displacer, a buoyancy force is produced which causes the effective weight of the displacer to change causes the spring to retract slightly to a new equilibrium posiiton
- When the spring retracts the attraction sleeve moves upward into the field of external U Magnet. Thus overcoming the force of the bias spring & actuating the switching element.
- MOC for Float, Body, Guide Tube & Other Wetted Parts : SS 304, SS 316, SS 316L, PVC, Polypropylene
- Process Connection : Screwed, Flanged
- Contact Form : NO/NC, 1NO+1NC, 2NO+2NC
- No. of displacer : Single, Double, Triple & Quadruple
- Max. Signalisation Height : 50 metre
- Max. Working Pressure : 100 Kg/cm2
- Max. Working Temperature : 400 Deg C
- Explosion proof for Hazardous area IIA, IIB & IIC as per IS : 2148 : 1981 available