ULTRASONIC FLOW METER
- The Ultrasonic Flow meters use the transmit time differential method as the measurement principle to measure the flow of liquid in closed pipes.
- It uses a pair of transducers with each transducer sending and receiving coded ultrasonic signals through the fluid.
- When the fluid is flowing, there is a difference in signal transit time in upstream and downstream direction. This difference in transit times is proportional to the flow velocity.
- Output : 4-20 mA, HART Programmable
- Flow velocity : 0-32 m/s bidirectional
- Display : 2 Line backlight LCD
- Application : Portable Water, Deionized/ demineralized water, Cooling and heating water, Hydrocarbons, Purified water, Waste water, Sewage, Discharge water
- Line Size : 15 mm to 6000 mm
- Max. Process Temperature : 160 Deg C