- Syphons are used mainly to protect instruments, gauges, switches and transmitters directly coming in contact with high temperature process fluids or vapours
- These are mounted between the process and instrument.
- They reduce process pulsation and generate cooling effect to save the instrument.
- Type : Coil type, Pig Tail type, U type
- MOC : Carbon Steel, SS 304, SS 316, SS 316L
- Size : 1/4, 1/2", 3/8", SCH 40/80/160
- Max. Working Pressure : 160 Kg/cm2
- Max working Temperature – 400°C
- IBR Certification also available